|Season 2, Episode 6|
|Air date||October 27, 2016|
|Written by|| Diane Frolov|
|Directed by||Eriq La Salle|
Dr. Manning tends to a young cancer patient and struggles to inform the parents of her dire condition.
Elsewhere, Dr. Reese gets contacted by Danny, the troubled young man, and turns to Dr. Charles and Detective Lindsay for help in resolving a difficult situation. Goodwin and Maggie do their best to clear the logjam in the hospital, and Dr. Rhodes fine-tunes his instincts after both Dr. Latham and Dr. Halstead pick up on things he doesn't.
Meanwhile, a teenage science geek and her friends impress Dr. Choi and Natalie with their bio-engineering lab.
- Brian Tee as Dr. Ethan Choi
- Colin Donnell as Dr. Connor Rhodes
- Marlyne Barrett as Maggie Lockwood
- Nick Gehlfuss as Dr. Will Halstead
- Oliver Platt as Dr. Daniel Charles
- Rachel DiPillo as Dr. Sarah Reese
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Sharon Goodwin
- Torrey DeVitto as Dr. Natalie Manning
- Yaya DaCosta as Nurse April Sexton