|Season 2, Episode 4|
|Air date||October 13, 2016|
|Written by|| Jeff Drayer|
|Directed by||Stephen Cragg|
Several patients are discovered to have the same rare infection, prompting Dr. Charles' daughter Robyn, an epidemiologist, to be brought in to find the common link.
Dr. Choi and Dr. Rhodes work on an elderly man who is discovered to be very ill, but a conflict in how to best treat him develops between his son and his young girlfriend.
Meanwhile, Dr. Reese tries to help a young drug addict, and Maggie tends to a patient who is dear to her heart.
- Colin Donnell as Connor Rhodes
- Nick Gehlfuss as Will Halstead
- Torrey DeVitto as Natalie Manning
- Oliver Platt as Daniel Charles
- Yaya DaCosta as April Sexton
- Brian Tee as Ethan Choi
- Rachel DiPillo as Sarah Reese
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Sharon Goodwin
- Marlyne Barrett as Maggie Lockwood