|Season 2, Episode 23|
|Air date||May 11, 2017|
|Written by||Michael Brandt, Derek Haas|
|Directed by||Michael Waxman|
|Guest starring||Norma Kuhling|
| previous|| next|
Robyn is admitted back to the psychiatric facility, however Dr. Reese takes a different approach into her treatment. She soon discovers that she has a tumor that might be causing her psychological outbursts. Meanwhile, Dr. Halstead tries to mask and control his feelings for Dr. Manning when working with a refugee patient. Also, April tries to avoid Dr. Choi following his pass towards her.
Ending and Major Plot Points:(SPOILERS)
- Will breaks up with Nina because of Natalie and they dance at Noah's party
- (The patient they treated, Marwan Hadad begins to get better)
- Choi and April kiss at Noah's party after a very awkward day
- Sarah and Noah dance playfully at his party
- Robyn is fine after the benign medistinal teratoma is removed
- Connor and Dr. Charles forgive each other
- Dr. Rhodes and Dr. Bekker call it a draw for the first day
- When Dr. Charles leaves the hospital he is shot by Jack Kellog in the abdomen.