|Season 2, Episode 3|
|Air date||October 6, 2016|
|Written by|| Stephen Hootstein|
|Directed by||Michael Waxman|
Dr. Manning and fourth-year medical student Jeff Clarke are forced to figure out a mystery illness when an Indonesian man who doesn't speak English arrives at the hospital in dire straights.
Maggie takes Dr. Halstead to her family reunion where he meets her sibling Denise and uncovers deep-rooted family secrets.
Meanwhile, Dr. Rhodes takes on a complicated heart surgery without consulting Dr. Latham and Dr. Reese and Dr. Charles encounter a woman experiencing an unusual pregnancy.
- Colin Donnell as Connor Rhodes
- Nick Gehlfuss as Will Halstead
- Torrey DeVitto as Natalie Manning
- Oliver Platt as Daniel Charles
- Yaya DaCosta as April Sexton
- Brian Tee as Ethan Choi
- Rachel DiPillo as Sarah Reese
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Sharon Goodwin
- Marlyne Barrett as Maggie Lockwood