|"Nothing to Fear"|
|Season 3, Episode 02|
|Air date||November 28, 2017|
|Written by||Jeff Drayer & Joseph Sousa|
|Directed by||Charles Carroll|
"Speak Your Truth"
"Trust Your Gut"
Dr. Manning goes to extremely measures to help a fearful pregnant woman whose baby is severely underdeveloped. April is angered by Dr. Choi when he uses their personal relationship as leverage to convince a patient of a risky procedure. As Dr. Rhodes attempts to balance his personal and professional life, it appears the stress of his current situation may have caused him to make a huge mistake. Dr. Charles and Dr. Reese continue to disagree about their psych patients.
- Brian Tee as Dr. Ethan Choi
- Colin Donnell as Dr. Connor Rhodes
- Marlyne Barrett as Maggie Lockwood
- Nick Gehlfuss as Dr. Will Halstead
- Norma Kuhling as Dr. Ava Bekker
- Oliver Platt as Dr. Daniel Charles
- Rachel DiPillo as Dr. Sarah Reese
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Sharon Goodwin
- Torrey DeVitto as Dr. Natalie Manning
- Yaya DaCosta as Nurse April Sexton