|Season 2, Episode 22|
|Air date||May 4, 2017|
|Written by||Stephen Hootstein & Eli Talbert|
|Directed by||Eriq La Salle|
Dr. Rhodes challenges Dr. Charles and other hospital staff over treatment for Robin; Dr. Manning seeks help from Detective Halstead when a sensitive case involving a young girl turns into a crime; Goodwin helps a friend in distress.
- Brian Tee as Dr. Ethan Choi
- Colin Donnell as Dr. Connor Rhodes
- Marlyne Barrett as Maggie Lockwood
- Nick Gehlfuss as Dr. Will Halstead
- Oliver Platt as Dr. Daniel Charles
- Rachel DiPillo as Dr. Sarah Reese
- S. Epatha Merkerson as Sharon Goodwin
- Torrey DeVitto as Dr. Natalie Manning
- Yaya DaCosta as Nurse April Sexton
Ending and Major Plot Points:
- Dr. Rhodes and Dr. Charles clash heavily over the commitment of Robyn.
- Dr. Manning and Halstead treat a patient who as it turns out has been sexually assaulted. It turns out, it was the her orthodontist.
- Noah Sexton gets the one emergency Medicine Residency spot at Gaffney Chicago Medical Center and Jeff Clarke matches in Emergency Medicine somewhere in Maui, Hawaii
- Connor brings lawyers and gets Robin out of hold and Dr. Charles and Connor have a loud argument
- Dr. Choi and April treat a victim who refuses surgery revealing that he has HIV and that even with surgery he'd be dead anyway.
- Dr. Choi and April have an awkward moment on the roof when they come very close to each other.
- Robin leaves the hospital and goes home with Connor
- Natalie gets a haircut and joins Will, Nina, and Jay at Molly's, Will can't keep his eyes off.
- Robin has a psychotic episode and locks herself in the balcony of Connor's apartment and Connor tries to break in. It is unknown what happens to Robin afterwards.